The new coronavirus has certainly brought many changes to the home buying industry. Jennifer and I have adjusted, and are using many years of experience and training to allow us to continue to help our customers.
- Military and First Responder Experience: Tim has received years of training as a US Marine, Firefighter, and EMT. This training has included handling and defending against hazardous materials and biological agents. If you decide to invite us into your home during this strange time, we’ll wear gloves, a mask, and sanitize ourselves prior to entry into your home.
- Remote Options: If you just don’t feel comfortable having someone in your home, we have other options.
- Email: You can email us pictures, and we’ll evaluate your property based on the pictures you provide.
- Text: You can text your pictures and videos to us, so we can evaluate the property.
- Facetime: We are more than happy to use Apple’s Facetime to meet you, and tour the property virtually.
- Zoom: If you do not have Facetime, we can do a Zoom conference call in order to exchange video and voice while discussing the property.
We understand that this time is very stressful, and you may feel like your options are limited. We can help you find moving companies that are sensitive to proper sensitization processes, too. Housing and housing related activities have been declared essential, so we are able to continue serving our customers. Get a cash offer today 214-444-7926